Tuesday, July 28, 2009

high time...

Well...I guess I took a little unintended break there! But that's doesn't mean I've had any sort of break around here! It's been a wild and crazy time!

I think I'll load you up with pictures again. I am studying a lot for my CNA test on Friday. I am feeling confident and completely tense about it! I really don't want to have to take it again! So I'm hoping to just ace it the first time around.

Abbey goes back to her mom's on Friday as well. And then...a special treat on Saturday. But you'll just have to wait and see what that is!

Here are the pictures until then...
We took a little trip to Scotland...oh I mean just up to Mt. Evans.
DSC_0059.JPG

It was so foggy and cool up there!
Abbey was freezing...Max was LOVING it! He was the happiest he's been all summer!
DSC_0052.JPG

Because of this...
DSC_0046.JPG

49 degrees in the middle of the day, at the end of July!

It was gorgeous though...Summit Lake...
DSC_0026.JPG

Now to the garden. You remember this little peanut of a thing? My yellow cherry tomatoes?
DSC_0123.JPG

Here the beast is now...
DSC_0076.JPG

The roma tomato plant is hidden to the side. It has a few red tomatoes on it...not quite ready to be picked...and a ton of green ones!
DSC_0081.JPG

And my pretty sunflower! It should be opening all the way some day soon! It has grown like a weed...so much so that I thought they were weeds and pulled up about 20 of them before I knew what they were! I left this one to see what would come of it.
DSC_0084.JPG

Speaking of growing like a weed...
5 years apart!

Back to the garden. I have no idea what this is...
DSC_0092.JPG

But it's flower is pretty...it has already closed back up into that pod...don't know if it will come back out or not!
DSC_0091.JPG

And I also have no idea what this is...
It's wild and crazy though!
DSC_0088.JPG

And it has these little white flowers that bloom, fall off, and leave this...
DSC_0089.JPG

Is it a fruit or veggie??

I'll leave you with pictures of the boys playing...Max and Steve playing the new Wii Sports...wave-runner game. We told Max it was ocean motorcycles...and he was hooked!

DSC_0071.JPG

Vroooom...
DSC_0067.JPG

Wait a minute...Daddy is getting too into the game...
DSC_0073.JPG

WHAT! I thought Max was playing!!!
DSC_0074.JPG

HaHa! Realizing I am taking pictures of him "helping Max play"...
DSC_0075.JPG

Ya'll come back now 'round Sunday and I'll have your special surprise up. In the mean time...say a little prayer for me that I pass my test with flying colors!

1 comment:

dmartin said...

We are praying. You will do great!!
Proud of you girl.