We picked up a used easel today for Max. As he continues to develop, I'm finding he is getting bored with the "baby toys". So we're trying some more age appropriate toys and activities. We'll have to get him some bigger and better paintbrushes, but he did enjoy his first painting!
Here he is choosing the colors...

I helped with steadying his hands, but he made all the paint strokes...

Here is the finished masterpiece...

Max's signature...his little thumb-print...
5 comments:
I love it! When will these Max originals be available?
And when can baby cousin come over to make handprints in paint along side him?
That really is a lot of fun!
Yeah!! Go Max! What a natural!
We have an easel just like that and the kids have used it a LOT. It's really good because you can adjust the height. Does it have a dry erase board on the back?
DEBBIE!!! I didn't know the height could change! That will REALLY help because his chairs don't naturally fit under it at the height it is at! Hahaha! I feel like a dope that I didn't notice it could move up!
It does have a chalk board...but I'm not sure what Max will think of the feeling of chalk, so we're going to have to get some with the little plastic holders.
I love the pictures! You are very creative in helping him with his potential. Love you
Post a Comment