Saturday, September 19, 2009

Short and sweet...

Sometimes, posts just have to be short and sweet.

Max got his stander...
Max's new stander

And he loves it! We still need to work out how to get him in it the easiest, as he likes to get excited and jump out before we can get him all strapped in safely!

AND

Today I took my skills test and PASSED!!!!!!!! Woop Woop! This means I will be able to get back to working as Max's CNA...because of course...I am a CERTIFIED nursing assistant now! I went in confident, and knew that all I really had to do was to stay calm and I would pass. It's a huge weight off my shoulders!

Hopefully I will be posting something more in depth at the beginning of the week...but for now...I'm just plain tired! The house needs a good cleaning, laundry needs to be done, and my bedroom looks like a hospital room from all of the skill practicing I've been doing in there!

8 comments:

Sam Radford said...

Congrats Deana!

dmartin said...

Yeah for Max and his stander!! Deana, we knew you could do it; Congratulations!!

Aisha said...

congratulations Deana! I knew you could do it! Big Hugs!

Ggma Yandell said...

Yeah for Max's stander. He looks happy! Congratulations on passing the exam! We're happy for you.

Deana said...

Thank you Sam, Mom, Aisha, and Grandma!!!

It is a huge relief...now...BACK TO WORK!

Anonymous said...

knew you would pass it. Congratulations! Yay for Max and his stander!

Elizabeth said...

How cool is that? I KNOW Max will totally enjoy his stander.

Congrats to you, though I never had a doubt you'd pass. :-)

Thia said...

Congratulations! Now you can get to work, haha.

I am so glad his stander came through!