Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Playing along...

Lauren had this up, so I thought I would play along too!

1. When do you feel happiest?
When Max laughs. When Abbey tells me I'm her favorite NeNe in the world. When Steve calls me beauty.

2. How do you take care of yourself?
Take breaks, go to the chiropractor, eat right...which includes the occasional brownie.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
depends on the situation...maybe a blend of both.

4. What do you do for fun?
Anything with my guys...and soon my gal!

5. What intimidates you?
not much once I've gotten past the first time experiencing it. I always get myself much more worked up than I need to for first time experiences.

6. What is something you’re proud of?
being Max's mom...and Abbey's NeNe...both really incredible jobs. And 10 years of marriage.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.
can tell what the day is going to be like.

8. Favorite vacation spot.
a bench in St. James's Park, London.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 – 10).
8...we've been having a good day.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you’d know _____________.
How I would finish this sentence.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ooo... tricky answer to number 10!

Shachi said...

wow - you're so grounded :). Loved the responses!