Thursday, July 22, 2010

When it's cold...

When it's cold and snowing and we're stuck inside the house for weeks on end, I'll look back to July and think, at least it isn't that crazy!

As I said on Max's blog, I have very little energy to keep up with the blogs right now.

Max has been in the hospital last week, and again this morning. An xray of his bowels showed he had a blockage, and that could be causing all the vomiting spells he's been having.

So we hung out in the ED from 4:00am-11:30am. Got him treated, and headed home to deal with the aftermath! Shoooo-wee!

I'm tired...just from a crazy week, being on the phone or email all day every day this week with insurance, and doctors, and therapists, OH and two hospital stays. And Abbey's full summer schedule of camps.

I think I need a vacation!

I will do a photo update over the weekend. I've got a load of Abbey photos from her summer fun so far I need to put up.

Until then, you will find me trying to catch up on sleep...and I've left Addie in charge...
She may look cute...
IMG_2577

But, step out of line, and she'll throw a rock at you! So, ya'll better behave!
IMG_2581

No comments: