This is the same keyboard he's been playing in music therapy, so he knew just what to do as soon as we got it set up. The keys light up, and there are about 90 pre-programmed songs for him to play along to. And of course, he can improv and write his own symphonies.


(I wish I would have gotten his whole face in this shot, but as you can see, he's singing along to the music)


Our little Ludwig will continue practicing, and may have some videos to share very soon!
4 comments:
This is great, Ava has a hand.me.down keyboard that she loves. I had no idea they made ones with keys that light up :)
Happy composing M.M. :)
It's so great! He watches the keys light up and puts his hands where the lights are. It's a CASIO LK-100.
His dad started playing young too! He's from very musical people. We are so excited for him.
This is making me smile a great big smile! I am so glad he was blessed with such a gift! Music is so powerful.
Post a Comment