Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pfffftttllll....

That's my try at typing out the sound of a raspberry.

Because that's what I feel like today.

There are times that my super powers leave without warning. It leaves me aimlessly going through the days.

Wake up, much earlier than I want, far grumpier than I should be.

Move Max, change his diaper, feed him, give him medicine. School. Therapy. Repeat.

Try to come up with something for dinner, maybe a load of laundry, maybe cleaning up after the foggy day.

Go to bed, much earlier than I want, far grumpier than I should be.

I don't like it when I've lost my supermom mojo. If you find it, will you send it back?

3 comments:

dmartin said...

We can still see it but you may not feel it. You are the best!!

ferfischer said...

Im totally with you there today Ive lost mine too. Theres only so much i can with and soemtimesi just cant. Youll get it back tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the day after that!

Sam Radford said...

Hang in there...it'll be back soon