I am tired. I am frustrated that it took so long to get an answer as to why Max wasn't healing up after surgery as he should. I am so tired of eating out. I am missing my bed, my dog, my garden, my couch, my kitchen, my shower, my laundry machine. I am sad that Max has had such a long rough recovery. I am sad that we've missed out on two full weeks of summer with Abbey.
I would love to think we'll be home by the 4th of July, but I know better than to hold my breath. But, I'll try to hope for that. Max loves listening to the fireworks. And it would be great to be home for that.
Right now, he's healing. He's getting better, and that's really what is important. As for me...I'm holding up, hanging in there, and hoping to go home soon.
3 comments:
For most of us, it's hard to relate to your situation. It's something we have not experienced, and would have no idea of how you are holding up. So, as little as it may be, we offer what we can. Having said that, it's okay to unload as much as you wish, coz everybody who cares for you will listen - not just hear, but listen. And infact, they would feel happy that you shared.
Or, you can write a post like this and unload yourself :).
Hugz to you, Steve and Max. Hope you guys get to be home for July 4th!
Thanks Shachi! I think too hat unloading makes us go into how difficult it can be at times, and that makes it hard to stay focused for Max. So I can unload on the blog. ;).
Hope you have a good long weekend!
Deana I'm slowly catching up on your blog and wanted to let you know that this photo of you and Max is just precious. and thanks for sharing your journey. I can't even begin to understand some...no...most...of what you experience, so I just pray for you and your family. Thanks for sharing.
and I'm glad you're home!! hugz kristi
Post a Comment