Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where I'll be...

I just submitted my first assignment for Writing Lives online course through Oxford University. I set out to find an online course that would give me something to work towards. I looked at local universities, and then thought, if it's all the same online format...let's go abroad!

So, over the pond I went. Back to the place I love. Only to find that most of my course-mates are from all over. It's been fascinating reading about all of them today. I think it's going to be an interesting 10 weeks.

I've been writing my blog, and Max's blog for almost 6 years now. And I have a lot of stories, but have millions more to tell. I just don't know where to begin, or how to best organize them. Hopefully, this course will help me with that.

It will be fun to be doing something that is all for me. Even if it means staying up until midnight to turn in an assignment. :)

7 comments:

Sam Radford said...

Sounds fun!

Thia said...

What a great idea!

Amanda Jaksha said...

Good for you!

Leanne Stewart said...

Yes!

Shachi said...

This is awesome. I would love to do something like this as well....please provide your feedback once you are done.

ferfischer said...

This is great! Sounds fascinating, but not fascinating enough for ME to do it! Both you and Max in school now - how fun

Nancy said...

Yea!!! You know that I think this is an awesome idea. Can't wait to see what you write.