Thursday, October 20, 2011

Where's the sandman?

I  thought I had finally gotten him to sleep, and creeped out of the bedroom to sit down to my computer, only to hear him wake up and start kicking the wall again.

It's been like this every night this week.  Abbey gets in bed at 9:00, Max goes to bed around 9:00.  Then Steve and I finish up whatever kitchen clean-up and thirty minutes of visiting we get before he's too tired to stay awake.

I go back into our room to try to quieten Max to sleep, so I can try to work on my coursework.

But, as soon as I sit down, I do mean literally as soon as I sit down, he wakes up and starts kicking the wall.

He's telling me, "hey - get back in here you Momma!  I need to hear you by me at all times in order to sleep. ".

Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.




No comments: