Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Picture A Day - Day 05



Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory.

IMG_3055

I can't say this is my favorite memory.  I don't know that I could pinpoint one memory as my favorite.  But, it is a memory I treasure, and am so happy was captured on camera.  This is sick little baby Max, with sick little Grandmama, on her birthday.   I knew she would be passing soon, and I wanted to take their picture together in case I didn't see her again.  She passed away the next morning, and that is the very last moment I saw her alive.   It was a precious moment, that I'll never forget.

Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your day.
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss.

No comments: