Monday, March 19, 2012

Keeping up...

Sometimes, I wonder how in the world I used to blog daily!

I think it was back in the days that Max slept most of the day, or was content with playing on the floor with his toys, or before school, or before daily therapies.

It's been the opposite of most kids his age.  Usually when kids start school, there is more "mom time" in the day to get things done.  I still have plenty that needs to get done with the running of the house, but now I have school time twice a day, a therapy a day, Abbey's school stuff, doctors appointments, house stuff, and two dogs.  It's no wonder I rarely have time to sit and write a thoughtful blog post!  Most of the time I do good to update facebook!  If I do have time to put up a blog, I usually do it on Max's webpage, because, really, he's more fun to read about!

I'm hoping Summer will prove to give more time.  I've actually told all of Max's therapists we're taking Spring Break OFF!  He will only have an MRI/PET Scan on Wednesday, and I want us all to be well rested for that!

So, until then, thanks for reading, and keeping up with our busy lives!


No comments: