Thursday, April 18, 2013

A nice cuppa...

Max's weekly schedule has picked up significantly this school year.  That's not a bad thing, it's just - busy.

For so many years, we didn't have much going on.  He didn't have school, he only had therapy a couple times a week.  And he snoozed a lot!

Now, I rarely sit down until 3:00 in the afternoon.  He has therapy every day except Fridays.  And has two sessions of school over video chat with his classmates daily, as well as his teacher coming for an hour three days a week.

From 3:00-5:00 I try to catch up on phone calls or do some laundry, or whatever else I can fit in before the evening schedule picks up.

Thursday and Friday are a little easier on the schedule.  I usually have more time to make phone calls, and answer emails that have piled up all week.  I also occasionally will sit and have a nice cuppa.

I have a special cabinet where I keep my tea and teacups.  Each cup is from someone special, or from some place special.

It's always nice to sit, holding a cup of hot tea and think of a special someone, or special place.

Now, back to phone calls and emails!