Friday, May 22, 2009

The boy that was a giant...

When I went into Max's room this morning, I found him like this.

DSC_0111.JPG

I took a picture and went about getting his food and medicine ready. When I came back, he was even more relaxed...mouth wide open!

DSC_0112.JPG

It must be a lazy day for him. Here's where he was when I came into the living-room from putting away laundry.

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG

He's so big!!

And just for the fun of it...the beginning of summer-time weather in Colorado means sunset photos from Deana!

This is as bright as it got the other night...but just the beginning.

DSC_0110.JPG

4 comments:

Mat and Kristin said...

Mat sleeps with his arms like that - like he is laid back and relaxed! I could never sleep like that, but I guess it works for some people. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

debbiearnn said...

He DOES look so big! And I think I would sleep very comfortably in a bedroom like that, too!

I love to see your sunsets so keep them coming! :-)

Deana said...

The pictures of Max sleeping remind me of my dad sleeping in his recliner.

Yesterday I wanted to get a sunset photo...only it wasn't all colorful...it was dark and stormy!! But the rain started to come before I got in for the camera...maybe next time!

Elizabeth said...

Love the coffee cup planters and Max's new 'do'. Too cute!!!