Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Isn't he lovely?

Max playing with his toys

Now that we have a carseat that stays in the car all the time, we can bring in his Special Tomato chair, which offers him more stability while sitting. I know he looks like his feet won't fit on the foot-rests, but he just likes to stretch out. He is a boy, you know!!

6 comments:

Raymonde said...

He is so adorable!..I like his little hands together..as if he's saying..ummh! what should I do next? LOL

I also love the photos of your new house! Max's room looks soooooo comfortable! Hoping that it's going to be a keeper for a long time. Thanks for sharing your life with all of us!

zaboubaker said...

Yes he is so lovely, God bless

Anonymous said...

I agree with adorable and looks like he is contemplating something must be the Yandell in him. I love him can't wait to get some Max love

Aisha said...

He looks wonderful in his chair! And I am amazed at how fast you guys moved and got all organized! Astounding and wonderful at the same time :)

Hope you new home is full of joy and happinesss and opera :) We are STILL showing on our house.....So sick of it!

Nancy said...

He looks so deep in thought. I wonder just what he is thinking. Love that he has a nice new room, downstairs. Bet you do too. Wish we could come and visit. But I don't know.

Michelle said...

he is lovely! Your son is such a cutie! Thanks for stopping by my blog!