Monday, July 20, 2009

A few more...

First harvest! I picked these beauties today.
First harvest!

The one green one fell off while I was picking the others, I don't know if it will ripen or not. My Roma tomatoes are full with fruit, but all still green, so hoping they will start turning soon! There is nothing like a sun-warmed tomato straight off the plant and into your mouth!

Steve got this picture last week...my snow-white legs with Max's golden tan legs. The boy totally gets his skin tone from his daddy!
He got his dad's skin tone!

Abbey got her new phone last week, and spent the entire night changing numbers over and texting all of her fans of the change in number. I believe we are about to have a teen on our hands! She's really good with it though, she's learning etiquette, not talking or texting in company, or while at the dinner table. And she is keeping track of the minutes she uses to talk, and has unlimited texting, which is all she wants to do anyway! I couldn't have fathomed having my own phone at her age! What would I have done with it!!??
Abbey setting up her new phone...concentrating hard!


I'm still studying away for my CNA test. It's July 31st, and will last all day. I am so nervous about it. I really dislike tests. I feel like I've nearly hit that wall of too much information and I'm getting things mixed up! I need my sister to come and take the test for me! :) What I need to do is to just get it done so I don't feel the stress of doing it!

4 comments:

Mat and Kristin said...

You are going to ace the test, I just know it! And I don't know what I would have done with a phone at that age - except maybe to text my friends to tell them what boy I liked at the moment!! HA HA!

Sam Radford said...

Great pic of Abbey!

Thia said...

Praying for your test. I know you'll do just fine.

Wonderful pictures!

Elizabeth said...

LOL--I know we were so tech illiterate growing up.

Man, A is getting tall.

Praying about the test. I know you will do a great job.