Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picture catch-up

There are over 20 pages of new photos on our flickr page. You can reach them by clicking on any of these pictures below. Steve took the week off this week for us to all spend time together with Abbey before the summer is over. She has taken over the camera, and we've got a few shots in there too. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the week...

Max in WinterPark, CO
DSC_0069.JPG

Steve, Abbey, and Max riding on the trail. We got Max's new bike trailer this week!
noname-18

Our beautiful Washington Park, Denver.
DSC_0034.JPG

My boy, who still loves to spin at the park.
DSC_0221.JPG

And looking a whole lot like my dad in this picture...
DSC_0230.JPG

(I can see it anyway...this was May a couple of years ago. I think we need an updated picture of Max and Pops.)
DSC_0210.JPG

Back to this week...Abbey and Steve at The Cheeky Monk in WinterPark, CO
DSC_0097.JPG

My food at the CheekyMonk...mmmmmmmm...
DSC_0139.JPG

Max's foot on the table of the CheekyMonk...
DSC_0098.JPG

Steve and Abbey riding to the top of the mountain for the alpine slide!
DSC_0076.JPG

And hundreds more over on the flickr page! I think I've taken up plenty of room here, and I need to figure out dinner now!

4 comments:

Bonny said...

What a cool trailer! And I LOVE the look of JOY on Max's face - the spinning one. love it!

Ggma Yandell said...

I've been viewing the other pictures and they are so great! Max is looking so good! It appears that you are all staying busy with your at home vacation! We hope you have had a great time. We send our love. Gma

Elizabeth said...

My favorite pic is the one w/Steve holding Max and Max has the biggest, greatest smile on his face. He really does look like your dad.
Looks like y'all are having a great time. I am glad.

Deana said...

Bonny, I just laugh and laugh when I see how happy he gets spinning! He chuckles and laughs!

Grandma, Max is looking good, and feeling good. I can't wait to see you guys some time next month so you can see in person just how big he's gotten!

Elizabeth, I love it when I see my dad's features in him. They are always the faces he makes. And he's tall and skinny like him too!