
Max in May...

Max today, in September...

Get a good look at that chunk!! He's just getting HUGE!!! My mom is coming for a visit this weekend. She is not going to believe how big he is. She hasn't seen him since Easter!
He's what some might call "rotund"...

Here's another picture of Max doing his therapy on the big squishy ball. Baby cousin wanted to help...((read wanted to play without him on it)).

Awww...forget it...I'll just play with him on it!

Speaking of baby cousin...they're moved into their own apartment now. So while the house is quiet...it's also not as much fun! Good thing they're still close!
We'll have this to remember her by though...
While learning to feed herself...

She realized a certain little creature would hang around the bottom of her chair...so she obliged...

That would be her throwing handfuls of rice on the floor for DODDIE!
I am still finding pieces of it in Olive's fur...

I wonder what the groomers are going to say next week!
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS
He really is getting so big! He was born only 5 months after Susannah, but I forget how big he is!
Looks great in those glasses. Has he noticed that they help him see better yet? Is he wearing them more often or still wanting to pull them off?
I'm assuming you meant May and Sept of the same year!! Wow. Looks like he grew and aged a whole 2 years in that time! No wonder your backs/shoulders/bodies are having trouble moving him around. love and hugs to the big-little guy!
Wow, he's getting big. Love those eyes!
Post a Comment