Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bundled up...

I do love this little boy...
all bundled up for our walk

We had a cold snap this weekend, and we had to dig out the hats and gloves. And for the first time since buying this almost 5 1/2 years ago, this hat fits. I got it from a little store in California when we went for his first vacation at 4 months old. Just a week before he was diagnosed.

It's ridiculously cute...or maybe it's him that makes it so cute.
smile to daddy

4 comments:

Helen said...

It is cute but I think he makes it more cute

Anonymous said...

It is him that makes the hat look cute! He has grown up so very much!

dmartin said...

Precious hat, precious boy!!! He is looking at his daddy in such a sweet way. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Um..yeah, I want a hat like that LOL. Max is waaay cute in it. It definitely suits him.