I can already feel the exhaustion of this upcoming week, the night before it starts!
Abbey starts her fencing camp tomorrow. It's something she's wanted to do since we started talking about camp options last winter. So, now it's upon us, and she's excited for it!
Max has his usual therapy appointments throughout the week, along with an appointment with his wheelchair guy, to hopefully get some of his equipment sorted out.
Then, Friday, he goes to the dentist. I'm curious if they will try to see if they can get his top two teeth out. They are loose, but Max won't let me keep my fingers in there long enough to see just how loose they are...so maybe the dentist will have some more tricks! Speaking of teeth, the little guy lost one this past week, while I was brushing his teeth. I didn't even know it was loose, and out it popped. It really threw me...I wonder if any others are that ready to come out. When you don't chew, and don't put anything in your mouth, it's hard to know when teeth are ready to be pulled, so I guess they'll just come out on their own time.
Saturday, Abbey is doing her baby-sitting beginners course. I'm thinking she's already going to know all of the information, but she has to take this class as a pre-curser to the other baby-sitting classes. Saturday night, we are doing the Moonlight Classic with Abbey. 10 miles of downtown Denver is blocked off to ride through the city by moonlight. We did it last year and really had a blast! This year, Abbey won't have the tandem with Steve pulling all the weight, so we'll see if she still loves it as much!
Then lastly, Sunday afternoon, Abbey and I will go to a painting class with some of our friends, Maria and Sarah. Maria is one of my super-mom friends, and Sarah is a sister to a special brother like Abbey is to Max. I know Abbey is going to love the class, and we'll all have fun together.
Sunday night, I shall collapse in a heap...and you might get another blog from me.
3 comments:
Stay cool this week! I have yet to decide about Sunday - but maybe Max and I will have fun! Good luck at the dentist - you go to TCH, right? Have fun this week - looks like you're taking full advantage of summer! :)
There are pictures on the FB page of this past week's family day. Maybe you could get an idea of the kids paintings.
We are definitely filling out our summer! Max does go to the dentists at TCH. We'll see if they have time this summer to do a proper cleaning of his teeth. They want to put him under anesthesia to do it, which has to be done outpatient in the hospital...but they always want to do it in Oct/Nov...and we won't do it then.
That IS a full week! Enjoy!
Post a Comment