August is upon us!
That means more activity...and the winding down of summer.
It's been a good summer, as far as seasons go. I'll be glad for a bit cooler weather, and to get to take walks with Max again.
Abbey heads back to her other house this weekend. It seems like she just got here. And already time to leave again. Time with her always goes by too fast.
We had to go to the dentist today, to get a filling for her. I think she's actually liked some of the attention being solely on her, with her special doctor and dental visits this summer, without Max, and having nothing to do with his medical needs.
But, speaking of Max, he's got a pretty full schedule this month too. We have a dental appointment for him next week, and a pediatrician follow-up also. Then I think we have a week off of visiting Children's Hospital, then back for neurology. We may still try to fit in an eye-doctor visit for him before quarantine starts back up.
He'll also be getting his schooling set up in the next month...maybe by September we'll really be doing school here at the house. I'm not sure how that will all work still.
And in the midst of it all, Steve is traveling a couple days a week for a few weeks. We're headed into his travel for work season!
That's my little update for now...I know it's pretty riveting stuff...but that's it for now.
3 comments:
We'll be at TCH next week too - we have a bunch of appts coming up as well! Seems to be the season for it. Or maybe it never ends!
Thanks for keeping us updated on what is going on with you. I enjoy feeling a little closer to you guys. Stay cool and love to you all.
How is it already August? I was just getting used to summer! And fall is already on the way.
Post a Comment