Sunday, September 5, 2010

Abbey's dresses...

Abbey at age 2...
109-0976_IMG
We picked this up on our visit to India.


Abbey at age 10...
DSC_0008.JPG
(I couldn't find any of her in this dress without this mask on.) From Vijay Aunty and Balu Uncle...she wore it on Halloween that year.

Abbey at age 12...
IMG_3177
She looks so OLD in this picture...especially compared to the first photo! But, so beautiful, indeed!


We had a great weekend with Abbey. She is back in the air now, headed back to her other house until next month. She got to choose her favorite meals...Indian food, pizza at Il Vicino's and of course Chipotle...twice. ;) We celebrated her birthday this weekend since we didn't have her with us for her actual birthday. She got some books, and a ring from me. And, some shoes also. Next time she's back, we'll celebrate Max's birthday. Then it will be Thanksgiving...and then Christmas...and then the year is done! Wow...it's going by so fast!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. We've got a busy week ahead...so for now, I'm going to just relax...after some housework. Since everyone else is off of work, I can actually get some house work done without worrying about being too loud for Steve downstairs, or missing a phone call. So, we'll crank the music up and get all the floors cleaned and laundry done. Then...I can relax. :D

4 comments:

dmartin said...

Our girl is getting so grown up. We love you Abbey Lou!! Grampy & Grammy

Elizabeth said...

she is growing up fast--and is so lovely

Aisha said...

She looks so beautiful!! Indian clothes really suit her :D

Deana said...

Yes, she loves her clothes from India...and loves to pull out all of our saris and wrap up in them.