There have been years that the celebrations have been big todo's, but this year was very laid back. Steve had been traveling all week, and was off again for another week, so we had a lot of errands to run on my special day. There was laundry to be done, groceries to be bought, presents to open. :)
All in all it was a great day. I got to talk to my family, and was wished happy birthday wishes by all who are dear to me. I even got an extra special perfectly sweet birthday song sung to me by my niece, and a great dinner with my sister.
Then birthday night, Steve took me out to a nice restaurant, and we met our friend Krista, to also celebrate her birthday.

After dinner, more errands, then home to sleep. And it was a really great wonderful birthday. I guess I don't have to be in London or Paris to enjoy a birthday...........well........let's not go crazy.
1 comment:
I missed it! Wishing you a belated happiest of days with many more to come. :)
Post a Comment