Thursday, February 17, 2011

Loved...

If you don't follow both blogs, I have written a couple of new posts on Max's blog.

It's LOVE week. Steve and I aren't ones to go all out on Valentine's Day. I think it's because his birthday comes, then Valentine's, then my birthday, and finally our anniversary all within a couple of months. So, we try to make Valentine's a less eventful day.

Every year, we agree on this less eventful day, no gifts, no flowers, no chocolates...a trumped up Hallmark holiday. I plan a special meal, and we'll eat at home rather than fighting for a time slot at the nicest restaurant.

And every year, I wake up to a gift. This year was no different.

IMG_5134

Steve made this little flashing heart...geekery love!


IMG_5136

IMG_5137

(My favorite perfume!)

IMG_5138

My part was dinner. Steamed asparagus, lobster, and roasted purple potatoes with onions, garlic, and rosemary.
IMG_5160
(Followed by a bag of Chocolate Pirate's Booty!)

I even got a very special Valentine made by Max. I'll post more about all of his Valentine's tomorrow on his blog.

It was a great day, and I definitely felt very loved.

1 comment:

ferfischer said...

We do the same - christmas, birthday, anniversary, valentines. Too much!

and oh man, that heart IS geeky! but i love it!