Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Perfection...

IMG_5319

Max's handprint in thera-putty.

This little hand has done more in the past year than I ever thought possible.

He talks to us with his computer using that hand.

He plays piano with that hand.

And...in the past week...he wrote his first book report with that hand.

IMG_5428

He wrote out his fact cards.

IMG_5429

I put the facts in his DynaVox computer so he could choose which order he wanted to write his report.

IMG_5431

His teacher brought the paper that the rest of the students are using to present their report on. He was given instructions to make a pattern along the edge, with the title up top, the report to the left, and to draw a picture on the right.

IMG_5430


IMG_5432

Just...perfection.

5 comments:

Jim and Diana said...

WOW!! GO MAX!! We are so proud of you!

Thia said...

Tell Max thank you for sharing his report! A great job!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

That is so exciting! And very awesome.

ferfischer said...

I love this! So colorful!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL MAX!!! A+++++