Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Picture A Day...Day 1

My friend, Lauren has been doing a series on her blog that asks for a photo a day for 30 days.  I think it's been so fun to follow, and thought it would be a great way to ease back into blogging here on my blog, since the year of 2011 was very much about Max's blog.  




Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

Just Another Day
(Walking in front of the Battersea Power Station in London, England)


1. I was born on a full solar eclipse.  
2. I am the second born of six kids.
3. When I was a child, I wanted to live in Montana, Vermont, Colorado, or London.  I had never been to any of those places. 
4. Cats and horses were my favorite animals growing up.  I was extremely allergic to both.
5. I'm named after my mom and dad.
6. My first car was a Geo Prizm.
7. My first job was as a babysitter for my cousins.
8. I didn't go to college because I didn't think I was smart enough to get in anywhere.
9. Once I moved out on my own, I would make up excuses to go to my Grandmama's house so she'd feed me.
10. My favorite color is turquoise.
11. I love to travel...actually I love to be where I'm traveling to, I do not like the process of getting there very much.
12. I am a pretty good cook, but feel intimidated to bake from scratch.
13. At least once a day I think about some contraption that would allow me to travel by snapping my fingers to get to see people I love, but live far away from me.
14. I started to learn to play the piano, flute, trumpet, french horn, and mandolin.  I have never mastered any of them.
15. I would love to go to Hawaii as a family some day.  




Okay, so those are pretty random.  I feel like I've done these lists about me enough on my blog that I was searching for things I haven't shared before.  I may not do the photos daily, but it will give me something to look forward to doing for the next 29 more posts.  



____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 – A picture of your night.
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the craziest things with. 
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your day.
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss.

1 comment:

Shachi said...

wow - some remarkable facts there....and I love this challenge...I'll pick it up in a few days!