Thursday, September 25, 2008

I watched The Office tonight. I know it might sound shallow...but I am happy to have good tv back on! "Good TV" is all a matter of opinion, but I do like that show.


I got a call from the medicaid case worker today. She only needs one signed form and Max is back on Medicaid. Yippee! It's especially good because Steve's work has decided to not sign back up with the insurance we have, so there will be some new hurdles to deal with there. We've got to choose a new plan, and see what all they cover, but at least with the Medicaid back in place we don't need to worry if he'll be covered.

I'm still looking for houses online. I think I could do a townhome, if it isn't attached. What I would love, we both would love, is a huge brick walled loft downtown overlooking the river! Just section off a little room for Max and Abbs. Aaah! Oh well, we'll see if that happens!

I need to look at the Colorado State Parks webpage and see how the foliage is looking up in the mountains. Don't want to get up there before they've changed, but don't want to wait too long and find them all on the ground either!

Steve should be home soon from his month o' traveling! I'm glad he'll be here for a while now!

Hope everyone has a great Friday. Just for kicks...here's a throw-back to old blog times. A question...

What is your favorite autumn activity?
I'll answer in comments...you do the same!

8 comments:

Deana said...

I love walking through the changing leaves. If it is in the mountains, or in the park. I am always amazed at the beauty. More than any other time of the year!

That and choosing a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch!

Leanne Stewart said...

I love waking up to crisp, cold (but not too cold!) mornings and puttering around my house. I love knowing that after I have my coffee, I'll start cooking up a big pot of soup and while it's on the stove,I'll get to talk a walk through the neighborhood.

Not sure what fall is going to be like here in WA but so far it's beautiful.

:)

Nancy said...

Walking in colored leaves or driving around and looking at colored leaves. I love all the colors. Decorating for Fall, like buying Mums and Pumpkins. One time I even did a big display with corn stalks and all kinds of things. I like to knit up warn and snuggly things. I just really like Fall!

Danetta said...

OK, we already know I am wierd. I like to drive around all of the areas in town where I know the pretty trees will be. There is a most beautiful cemetery in town where I have been known to drive to and take lunch just to sit and look at the trees.

debbiearnn said...

Hey that's what I was going to answer. My favorite sound is walking on crunching leaves and gravel.

Anonymous said...

Too hard to choose one. I love autumn activities. I love taking a hike and looking at the leaves changing. I love apple picking and choosing a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch- and I love Halloween!

For some reason I am having trouble logging into the comments today- I think it will let me post this if I choose anonymous- but it is Linda

Mat and Kristin said...

I know what is not my favorite activity - raking leaves! But I do love starting to get into cuddle mode and bringing out the blankets.

Anonymous said...

Being that it is only the third time I'm experiencing changing of seasons (and the first doesn't really count because we were in the middle of moving and I missed the changing leaves).... I am looking forward to walking through mounds of colorful leaves and feeling the breeze blow a ton more around me as if it were raining leaves.