
Max is learning to love baby Adeline. At first he wanted nothing to do with this new attention stealer. But now, he asks where she is, and wants to give her kisses as soon as he knows she's around. Today was his first time holding her, with my assistance.
As soon as he felt her weight on his arm he brought the other arm around to hug her, then reach over to kiss kiss kiss. He's just learned in the past couple of months this kissy face noise, and saves it only for his most favorite people and things! Addie just looked up at him. Good thing Ang had her iphone camera ready to snap the shot. We'll have to get some good photos of them this weekend playing more.
It has really been a busy week, but I am hoping for a really low key weekend. But before the weekend can start, Friday has to happen...and this Friday is a doozy! Neurology, Pediatrician, and Nutrition all before 1:30! Then I take Steve to the airport where he catches a flight to Tulsa for the weekend to see Abbey.
Hope you all have a great Friday!
6 comments:
The thing that struck me most was that Max is to Addie what Abbey is to Max.
Isn't it wonderful how we teach each other to love?
:)
I absolutely adore this picture. What a great way to start my day!
How Sweet!
absolutely adorable!
what a way to start my day!
many hugs and kisses
I love the picture! Good luck today...I hope you have a relaxing weekend!
oh i love this picture!!!
fyi...i added your blogspot to my rss reader and deleted the xanga, so if something changes, you have to let us know.
:-)
i can't wait to see kiss kiss kiss!!!
Post a Comment