Anyone else ready for cooler weather?
It is beautiful outside, but I am still having to dress for warmer weather. And friends, I am no fan of dressing for warm weather. I love my sweaters, and jeans, and scarves, and boots, and hats. LOVE THEM I SAY!
I think we will head up to the mountains this weekend and try to see some of the leaves before they fall off of the trees. And we'll be looking for a house.
I'm started to get stressed thinking about all of this house business! To rent or to buy...2 bedroom or 3...this neighborhood or that. This is what I would like...someone to please contact extreme home makeover and tell them we need a brand new house in the Downtown Denver area that is accessible for Max, and close to a grocery store and parks. YEAH RIGHT!!!
It is nerve racking with all the market money mumbojumbo going on. I just feel sorry for the poor people who bought our house and put it back on the market 3 months after buying it...where it is still on.
Well...guess I'll go feed Max. Then maybe eat something, and then watch a little tv before bed. I have to do something to rid my mind of the jealousy I have towards my husband who is eating dinner in San Francisco tonight.
TTFN!
4 comments:
It's been really warm here during the day (so they say) but very nice when I go out in the morning and when I go home at night. I'm ready for some cooler weather alright.
I can get on that Extreme Makeover thing.
I love fall- but i much prefer dressing for summer- shorts and a tee shirt is much easier.
BTW- I really want to blog- now that I finally i have my youngest in preschool- i can add it to the list of things I would like to accomplish in the 2 mornings a week she is gone. When I get my act together- I will let you know.
It is pretty hot here, too.... even worse b/c we have floor to ceiling windows that just make our house BAKE ~ great for winter (low heating bill) BAD for summer!!
And although I'd be happy to contact Extreme Home Makeover on your behalf, I'm pretty sure you have to at least have a plot of land they can build on. :-/
Darnyetta,
I think you should just get them to build a big enough house for you to live here too!
Linda,
When you get that blog of yours up and going, be sure to send a link!
KD...thanks for stopping by! I guess that is a pretty pesky detail about the extreme home makeover...maybe we can contact Oprah and she can buy me some land, then get extreme home makeover to do one up for me!
Post a Comment