Monday, October 27, 2008

Max has been in this position most of the day:
Photo 258

Grumpy, fussy, crying his head off in between sleeping and diaper changes. I guess he's getting it all out before his birthday on Friday.

Ang and Dan came over. They brought this with them:
DSC_0005.JPG

She makes noises now. Baby cooey noises. Googly noises! And she was wearing stripey pirate socks.

Oh...and they brought me this:
DSC_0003.JPG

That is my very own Grandma's Lemon Cake! I'll share it, but can you believe it? A whole cake!!! GRANDMA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

I know it is going to taste wonderful, but still will be missing the laughing and love around Grandma and Grandpa's table.

I'm off to give Max some medicine to make him feel better. It's purple and tastes yummy, and always makes him feel better. Then I'll be making my Halloween mask. We'll see if I still have any crafty bones in my body after all these years!

7 comments:

Leanne Stewart said...

Okay, Adeline is incredible, the cake is fantastic but I am worried about Max.

You think he's teething or something? John used to get AWFUL growing pains right before a spurt. You think maybe it's that?

I'll pray, okay? A slice or three of cake might help me to get into the proper frame of mind ;)

debbiearnn said...

hey i love your blog.
I love watching max...and now adeline grow. :-)
have you moved into your house yet?

Deana said...

Max is okay. He has one of these days every couple of weeks. I always wonder in these days how in the world he'll do in school!



He's been wide awake and loud and wild since about 6:30 tonight. I imagine he'll be that way until 1:30am. Just a guess.

We have not moved into our new house, we will on the 15th. That will help level out his days and nights.

He is growing, but no seizures, no teeth, and no fever. Just our "normal" Max.

Thia said...

Hope Max is feeling better today.

Unknown said...

yummmmmmmm.....
hope he is MUCH better today!

Unknown said...

I really want some of that lemon cake!! Looks soooo good.

www.samradford.org

Deana said...

Sam, if we ever make it to my Grandma's and Grandpa's I'm positive she'd make you one. But, I can make one too when you guys come to visit some day.