Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Someone is 5 today...

DSC_0042.JPG

Happy Birthday to the biggest strongest monster I know!

He's happily sleeping on my side of the bed right now. His sister insisted on sharing his bed with him last night. I finally put him in our bed when he was all the way on the floor and she was on his pillow.

We've got a full day ahead of us. Pumpkin carving, Veggie chopping, Chili making, lunch eating...all before 6:00 when Max's party starts. Oh...

At 11:30 this morning, the cast from Madame Butterfly at Opera Colorado will be calling to sing to Max. A special Happy Birthday! I'll get pictures and videos and hopefully put them on tonight.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leanne Stewart said...

Such a big boy!!!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Maxand wishing him many many more filled with hapiness and good health!

Thia said...

Wishing Max a very happy birthday!

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the pix ... i love that the opera is calling!
:)

Anonymous said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Max!!! -Melvin, Lilia, Anika, Dante

dmartin said...

Happy Birthday Max!!! You are such a miraculous gift from our Father God to this family. Grampy is already looking forward to 10!
We love you,
Grampy & Grammy

debbiearnn said...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday TO you.
Happy Birthday Maximillian!!!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!

Sing that to him for me, will ya?
:-D

Madame Angela Baggett said...

happy birthday max! love and kisses to you on your big day.

Chi said...

Happy Birthday Max!

She said...

And how did the call go? I'll wait, I'm betting you got video!

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday to Max.