Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hey...give me that!

Adeline came over today for the day. She had one goal in mind for about an hour with Max. To take his pacifier away from him.

I have a lot more pictures on flickr(you can get there by clicking on any of these pictures), but here are a few of my favorite.

Hey Max...I want your binky!
DSC_0068.JPG

You have your own!!!
DSC_0071.JPG

I'll wrestle you for it!
DSC_0056.JPG

Come on...just trade me!
DSC_0048.JPG

Yeah! There we go! Sucker!!!
DSC_0043.JPG

Victory!!
DSC_0030.JPG

Max looks real impressed doesn't he? Poor thing just wanted to take a little snooze! And he finally got his wish when I put little miss thing in front of him to sit up on her own.
DSC_0066.JPG

3 comments:

deanna said...

With that kind of determination, they are obviously related! How cute!

Danetta said...

I looked at these so much last night and was putting captions to them in my head and you picked some of the same things I was thinking. Imagine that.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! What a little stinker! But can I safely assume that Max had it coming to him? I think those two are always going to be trouble for each other! :)