Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My little guy...

Max thought his hair was SILLY!
silly hair

So so silly!
happy hair

Here he is tonight...
DSC_0013.JPG

Take a closer look...he made sure he kept his switch close to him. Why? Because his smart mommy recorded his songs to it in snippets so he could hit the switch and play his music for himself. And he was dozing, and would wake up and click it, the go right back to sleep!
DSC_0015.JPG

Here he is in his bed tonight. We needed to get creative with his window coverings as he gets the 6:00am sunshine wake up call on his side of the house. So we broke out the BACA blanket. Don't mess with Max...he's got biker's on his side!
Don't mess with Max!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so minus the feeding tube equipment, that suddenly resembles every room we grew up in. Ha!
I liked max's Mohawk. It's a good look for him!

Thia said...

I LOVE his smile.

Danetta said...

I love that smile and I can just hear him laughing. Great thought on his smart momma's part to record the music.

Leanne Stewart said...

That child has the longest legs I have ever seen!