I looked up the details, and we decided to make a day of it. It was at the small airport by our house...and it was hot as blazes! I brought 6 ice packs for Max. He does not do well in the heat at all...but I knew he would love the sound of the planes.
We got there and set up our little beach tent and got Max surrounded by his ice packs. He still sweat like crazy, even with all the ice packs and cold wash cloths. But he did indeed like the sound of the planes! And his daddy did too!
Here are a few of my favorite pics from today...you can click on any of them to see them all over on flickr.






Here's one hot momma with her hot little guy! Come on cooler weather!
2 comments:
We have some cooler weather for the moment, but I don't know if it's going to stick around. Looks like a good time was had, heat aside.
That looks like fun; glad you were able to get out.
Post a Comment