Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin man...

We've had a fun day! Baby Adeline and Angie came over for a visit before the big snow storm blasted through. Addie was having fun pulling everything out of any and all closed drawers and cabinets, so I set up her own little kitchen to play with.

It kept her occupied for 5 minutes. ;) She really was cute playing with it. She even fed Max a few times with her imaginary foods. Here's a video of her stirring her food.


Here's another one of her playing...she has such a fun little personality!


After they headed home, I got a video of Max playing with me. He usually peps up once little one leaves. He wasn't too talkative in this one, but playing all the same.


Shortly after I took that video, I went to take Olive outside, and it was blowing like crazy. About an hour later we had snow. And right before I went to bed we had this...
10.27.09

It's supposed to snow until Thursday night. Oy! It's really going to add up out there if it keeps coming down this fast! I just hope it doesn't affect Steve's flight on Friday.

Maybe I'll have to make a snow-pumpkin-man for Halloween this year!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Deana, Thanks for sharing the fun videos with us. It is so nice to be able to see the kids as they grow up.