Monday, January 25, 2010

I wonder...

Just how much longer am I going to be able to hold him and snuggle?

Snuggle bug

It's still one of my favorite things...to just hold him close and breathe him in. And when he is tired and snuggly, I take as long as my legs can stand him growing heavier with his sleepiness. I think I'm going to need a bigger chair soon.

3 comments:

dmartin said...

How precious!!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Maybe some day if he is too heavy, you can get him in the hammock chair and sit under it so you can still snuggle in a chair. Of course snuggling on a bed is another option. I hope you will always find a way to snuggle, even if it's just cheek to cheek. ;)

Jo said...

How sweet! Have you ever read Love You Forever by Robert Munsch? You'll be able to cuddle him as long as you want. My little (but TALL) boy is almost too big to fit in my lap, but I still cuddle him anyway. I plan to continue as long as he wants - even if he does end up being twice my size!