Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a busy week!

This weekend, we finally broke through our cold spell and got a couple of warmer days. I think we almost got to 50 degrees one day!

When the weather is above freezing, and the sun is out, we like to take Max for as many outside outings as we can. So we spent both days this weekend at the park!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from our weekend.

Duck walking on icy pond...
DSC_0112.JPG

Max is outgrowing his own hats, so we stuck one of Daddy's on...
DSC_0133.JPG

I guess this is some kind of black duck with a white bill and red eyes...I love the water drops...
DSC_0072.JPG

Look who played with us...
DSC_0049.JPG

Did you notice there were geese...a gaggle of geese...
DSC_0079.JPG

A big ol' goose...
DSC_0145.JPG

And I love this series of Addie...
Oops, fell down...
DSC_0029.JPG

Cold, cold!!
DSC_0030.JPG

Brush it off!!
DSC_0031.JPG

What, I'm tough!!
DSC_0035.JPG

And of course, a trip to the park with Ang, always proves exciting...
DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG
What a kid!!!


We have his bi-yearly metabolic appointment on Thursday. Which means a good 3 hours at the hospital, for one appointment. Which also means, I likely might not post again until Friday! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The duck with red eyes is a Loon! :)