Friday, July 30, 2010

Just another Friday morning...

If you're bored with your life...just come hang around our house for a while. It's never dull!



This morning I went down to the basement to get some of Max's medicine, and heard a little squealy noise at the window...I looked up and was face to face with this...
IMG_2779

At first, I thought it was a rat...and it scared the life out of me. Steve was on a work call, so I couldn't scream...but I did on the inside. Then Abbey came down to see what I was doing, and saw me staring out the window. It was a cute little baby bunny that had fallen down the window well.

IMG_2777

Don't worry...we got it out and let it free. And by "we", I mean Steve...because I sat over on his chair with my feet up to make sure it wasn't going to get loose! We have bunnies everywhere around our house, so it wasn't rare to see one. Just rare to see one in our window well first thing this morning!





1 comment:

Dan said...

The squealing on the last video is amazing!