Monday, August 9, 2010

Photo catch-up...

I've got photos...so many photos...and not a lot of words. So, I give you the photos, and spare you the words.

Max playing with his toys, in his new chair...
IMG_2816

Max's first letter from "school". He will be starting homebound schooling this fall!
IMG_2818 copy


Max's new best friend, sent to him by my cousin.
IMG_2819

IMG_2822

Watching TV with George, and Abbey...
IMG_2830

Our two heroes
IMG_2880

A face-off...
IMG_2853

Abbey's "baby" zucchini....
IMG_2868

And finally, a self-portrait by Abbey, that I found on my camera after she had left. :)
IMG_2845

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully the sweet faces filled in the gap of words I can't seem to form tonight!

3 comments:

Thia said...

Those pictures are worth more than thousands of words! Love George!

ferfischer said...

oh darlin - you'd better watch out for Abbey - she is going to be a spunky, sassy, heartbreaker, isn't she? I just love these pics.

Lauren said...

SCHOOL! Oh man, I can't WAIT to hear stories! I bet Max is just going to love it!