Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday...

It's definitely a Monday...

IMG_5103

After a week of "snow days", he's not so sure if he wanted to be doing school, and therapy today. He fell asleep during school, while his teacher was reading Curious George. She quietly said goodbye, and hoped he would be more awake on Wednesday!

Then was time for physical therapy, which he hasn't had for a couple of weeks.

'A' for effort...
IMG_5106

Oh boy...it's definitely a Monday...
IMG_5104

7 comments:

Leanne Stewart said...

Poor kid! I know he's tuckered out but can I just say that I LOVE that last picture???? :)

Ang said...

I can't stop laughing at that last picture! What a turkey, and taaaaa-all!

ferfischer said...

I agree with Ang - I can't stop laughing at the last picture - we all have days like this, don't we!!!! ha hah ahahahaha!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

that last picture is making me laugh so hard! That is just too funny. I think you need to make a print and put it on your fridge to give you smiles on the days when the laughter is harder to find!

Deana said...

Isn't it the best? Steve and I have been laughing at it since yesterday, I just keep showing it to him and we both crack up! Such a turkey!

Amanda Jaksha said...

I need a pillow to carry around for just that purpose ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVING THIS!! he is so precious!! too funny...you should have it blown up and have it framed...and have a comment...BEWARE THERAPISTS..I might get sleepy on you!...or something else funny...
you know what...if you want..you can send me the high resolution photo of this through my e-mail..and I could do a scrapbooking jpeg photo montage for you...you can choose the wording and I'll make it pretty ..and decorate it with pencils, school books,etc. ..heck...it can become a thank you card at the end of the school year...ha! ha!