Nelly has settled in today...Nervous Nelly that is.
See, my gizzards get all quivery before a big trip...and this is like the biggest of all big trips. And my gizzards are all aflutter with nervous nellyness!
I'm anxious to get there, and nervous about how Max might act on the plane, and excited to be at this point, and hoping that everything fits in all our bags, and feeling crazy for bringing all these bags because how are we going to get them all through customs while I'm taking care of a hopefully very cooperative Max, and nervous about Olive's ride in the belly of the plane, and will she hate me when it's all done, and afraid the airlines is going to misplace our wheelchair and send it on through to baggage claim and then we'll have to carry Max through the airport...which is where he gets all freaked out and mean...and then once we get there, we have to get Max to visits the right doctors and get his medicine re-ordered...and just really really ready to be in a car...on the way to Sheffield!
Wheeeeeew! That's a whole lot in my gizzards isn't it? No wonder they're doing flips!
Mostly though...I am just really really really excited, and want everything to work out. So if you're wondering what you could pray about...there's your list above!
9 comments:
I was doing that in the middle of the night too. Everything is going to go just fine. Everyone one will be praying so you just settle in and get ready for a great flight and trip.
listen to momma :) it'll be just fine.
Very happy for you Deana praying that all will go well, glad that your chasing your dreams hoping they all come true for you
I'll have my fingers and toes crossed Deana...
I'll be praying for you guys! Don't let Nelly get too out of control. Everything is going to be GREAT!
Prayers up....
I just know the move will go smoothly. Luckily, I think Olive will forgive you after about 10 minutes of pouting. I know my cat held a grudge for a few minutes and then loved me again after I moved her to Boise!
wow, that is a lot in your gizzard. Praying...It'll be an awesome trip and all will go well.
can't wait to hear you're there!!!!!!!
Post a Comment