Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My life in pictures...

Steve is in California for some meetings, and then this weekend to try to find a place for us to live. Our plan is to move next weekend...so he better find something! :)

Here are some pictures of our life since arriving home...


my new car
My new car...it has heated seats...makes my back sooo happy!

living out of bags
Still living out of bags...when we finally get moved we may buy nothing but storage space!

olive needs a hair cut
Olive seriously needs a haircut! Talk about Scraggamuffin!

happy at home
Max is OH SO HAPPY to have his chair back. He's so happy on it.

Funny Max story...I was talking with him yesterday with his talker switch, and I asked him where we were moving. He told me California, and that he was happy. I asked him if he wanted his own bed in our new house and he said yes, then I asked if he wanted his his own bedroom and he said yes. I told him I would hold him to that and he laughed at me!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liking the car!

Anonymous said...

I have heated seats in my Montana... I LOVE them too. Makes my butt all toasty warm :)

She said...

You make me realize how much stuff I have even though I purged enough last year to furnish a small home. Wow.

I am just amazed at the tools available for communicating with Max. What a Godsend and bless whomever invented that thing :) Praying for Steve this week.

Danetta said...

I like the new car and I love that Max teases with you. He wants his own bed in his own room and he might just hold you to that.

Anonymous said...

oh dears. i would love to have a seat warmer in my car. that is heaven!!
about max, am inspired by you and steve and the fighter little boy you have. keep the good news coming.
hugs and welcome to california
i cant wait to meet with you and talk 'stuff'

Anonymous said...

NICEEEEEEE ride!!!!

Unknown said...

yes - GREAT car -- i think you'll love it!

that is a fun Max story and i agree w/ gwen --- bless the human who came up with that.

prayers up for Steve in CA this week - i hope he finds just the right place for you guys ....

Thia said...

Hopefully he will still want his own room when ya'll settle in! Praying that a place is found this weekend.

debbiearnn said...

what kind of car is that?

i can't believe you guys are moving to CA!

hooray for a place to call home.

Sally said...

I like the car.

Will all your stuff fit in and atop the car?

You'll go north to 80 and west, right?

funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Deana said...

The car is a volvo cross country. I really like it!

We will "pod" all of our stuff to CA. As little as possible will ride with us!

She said...

Hey! PODS gives a discount to Re/Max clients. You've got my info or email me and I'll send it. Check it out!

Sally said...

Gwen, can a person get a discount if they know a ReMAX person?

Anonymous said...

Max is adorable! He always makes me smile.
Heated seats sound wonderful. My AS would totally love that.