--Two Listeners
Here is a picture my mom took of me and Max trying out some new exercises...

We're settling in here in Denver. It's been good to see friends and family. And finally on a regular sleep schedule. The time change this weekend didn't even bother me! It's bright and sunny and spring like out.
We have heard from Steve's work, and have made the decision that California is the next move for us. We will be moving to Santa Clar/San Jose area by the end of the month.
It is going to be a change, and we're feeling good about it. I guess it took us trying to go to England to see that this wouldn't be so bad! ;)
I get to get all of my house stuff at IKEA too! Steve is going out this week for meetings and to look at some housing options for us.
So if you've ever wanted to go to San Francisco Bay area...you can have a home base to stay while seeing the sites!
11 comments:
ok . i will be there once you settle down and visit you guys. may be cook youguys dinner in your house :)
welcome to california.
Yay! Maybe I can meet you! That would be exciting. We live about an hour away from there, but are often visiting family in that area!
gosh -- more exciting days ahead for you guys! i'll bet you're ready for a little LESS excitement, however ....
vijay...i will gladly take you up on that!
kd...that would be great to meet! we could have cupcakes!
kris...you're not kidding. less excitement is on the radar hopefully! :)
I want to go when Vijay comes.
I can't wait to see my home through your eyes.
Oh, you'll grow to love the ocean too. Big Sur is amazing, the Golden Gate is even more stupendous than the bridge, the city, Santa Cruz. And, when you go up to the east bay, you can see where I grew up. The park near my house still has the same swings from when I was a girl (back in the days of yore).
You might be able to meet my sister (a good one). And..... I will drive 80 west.
Stanford and UCSF will have great things for Max.
And, you'll still have mountains. Yes, wonderful mountains!
I am so dang excited for you!
Yay! I feel the peace coming right through your blog!
This isn't a new chapter this is a Volume II ! If Vijay is cooking, I'm coming with Danetta,
I'm so excited about going to IKEA this weekend! Maybe we'll have matching houses. ;)
Springtime in the bay area is freeing.
:)
We will not be TOO far from each other.
I definitely see a road trip in my future.
Welcome to California!!!
Post a Comment