Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Max's glasses...

Max got some new glasses! They are The Scout line from Solo Bambini.

Just look at those blue eyes!

DSC_0002.JPG

He wore them for about 5 hours this afternoon, and wanted to wear them to bed, but I told him we'll have to put them back on tomorrow so he can watch his Elmo and actually SEE it!

IS HE SOOOO STINKING CUTE OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is totally cute! almost a refined gentleman's look...other than that pacifier

Deana said...

yeah, i got a few without the stinky binky but he wouldn't look at me! this is as close as we got.

Mat and Kristin said...

I love his glasses! They are kind of like mine. What a cutie!

Lar said...

I love them. He looks great. Glad he likes them too!!

palomarace said...

my goodness!!!! He looks so CUTE!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!

-lilia

Anonymous said...

Morty Seinfeld...

http://gothamist.com/images/2005_03_morty.jpg