This week is FULL...and I do mean FULL!!!
In a couple of hours, Max has physical therapy. Which he hated last week, so I'm hoping he's feeling more cooperative this week! Then I need to get a call into the formula, g-tube suppliers for more supplies and the correct formula, they sent 2 pallets of the wrong stuff! I'm hoping they will send it today! **stopped and called on this...they will send it tomorrow!**
Tomorrow, we have a post-op appointment with the g-tube surgeon. I'm hoping they will give us some ideas about how to better cover, and pad the site, as it is getting irritated in his car seat.
After that appointment on the far east side of town, we have his Occupational therapy on the far West part of town!
We have a free day on Thursday, but I'm hoping by then I have his Medicaid papers filled out. And then Friday we see his pediatrician and nutritionist. We will also get to see how much he's gained!
Hopefully some mountains and park time on the weekend, then Monday morning we will go to seating clinic to try to fit Max in a new wheelchair, feeding seat, and car seat. We'll also see if they have any options for lift systems in to the car. Did I mention he is getting HUGE!?
Okay...off to shower and eat before our appointment.
4 comments:
Very busy schedule, but good stuff! Make sure to take some breathing time.
Hah!
I beat everyone over hear :D
Hi Deanna,
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. For the longest time I was having trouble commenting- but I think I have it worked out now. Wow- your schedule for this week sounds super busy. You will deserve some relaxing time this weekend.
hope you get all your paper work done today! and -- good luck w/ the lift thing -- it's probably time.
Post a Comment