Max had a rough day yesterday with his tummy feeling pretty nauseous from all of the new medicine. He wouldn't eat anything by mouth, and even feeding him with the g-tube was difficult, as his stomach was always full. He slept really hard last night, and woke up ready to eat! Daddy gave him his first can of formula, and let me sleep. Tell me again while I was hesitating for this g-tube? ;)
I promised some better pictures of Adeline and Max. I think these will live up to that promise! We went over to spend the evening with Ang and baby Adeline yesterday, on Saturday, and got some sweet shots of the kids.
I mean really...

Max hugged her...

And gave her kisses...she's still learning...
(BTW: She looks EXACTLY like Ang in this picture!)

And here are the best shots from the night!
Steve put Adeline on Max's lap...

What's going on Mommy? What...you want me to be sweet to her?

Too bad!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!
9 comments:
Bliss, Lovely pictures
*cracks up at the captions*
In that little blue outfit, Adeline looks like Sweet Pea from Popeye!
Glad that Max's tummy is feeling better. He is just so sweet with his baby cousin.
sweet pictures. im glad you had a good day.
I am glad he is feeling better. Those pictures are too cute!
Max looks even bigger next to her!
Glad he is feeling better
Have a great week
sweet, she still has munchable lips!
:-)
thanks for the pix
cute.Glad things are looking good in your corner of the world!
Post a Comment