We went into it with high hopes of finding the "perfect" place to rent. We are wanting to rent right now to save up before we buy again. But we have just not been able to find anything in the areas we are looking, in the price range we are wanting. Add all the things we have to have for Max...one story, attached garage for the winter transport, bathroom with a tub just for his bath chair, make sure it is indeed a house instead of anything with shared walls, and we've got quite a laundry list of things we have to go through on each house!
We finally decided to give up this afternoon, and come back to our friends' house and just try to see if there were any new listings online. When we pulled up I saw my sister was here. When we went in, I saw squishy baby Adeline looking bright eyed at me! Ang had come over to see our friend, and was just hanging out.
That's when the day started to turn around. We played with Baby A and visited with our friends a long while, something that, even though we live in the same house, due to schedules doesn't happen all the time.
As we were sitting in the living room talking, I noticed a tree outside with leaves glowing and I told Ang that we didn't get up to the mountains to take pictures for the family blog. I asked if she wanted to take the kids out there to the greenbelt and take some pictures of them for the Grandmas.
And now you, my blogging friends, get to join in the fun of pictures with Max and Adeline!
Where's Adeline?

Now check this sequence out....
Hello Adeline!

I will kiss you (click on it to see the bigger version and you can see the slobber down the side of her head!)

Then the smile...pretty proud of himself!

We stuck the kids in the leaves...

I am still getting leaves out of his bed and diaper after this!

And the money shots of the day...
Does he have horns?

And come on everybody...all at once...AWWWWWW...
8 comments:
The fourth pic is my favorite.
:D
Addy is starting to look like YOU!
Your photos always make me happy, but the "horns" made me laugh out loud. Too funny!
Your house will come, don't give up!
What a sweet surprise! I love this!
They are so gorgeous. You are lucky to have your sister and niece close by. Sorry that you are so stressed by the house hunt. I hope something comes soon.
Linda
oh these are GREAT!!!!
Love the slobbery kiss.
:-D
Oh my goodness, those are great pics. Both Max and Baby A are so darn cute.
Praying about the house issue.
What beautiful babies. God's creation often lifts our spirits. Keep looking....it is coming.
These pictures are fabulous!!! Both kids certainly look like they are very much enjoying the changing of the seasons too.
Post a Comment