Friday, October 17, 2008

Delicious Berry...

I went over to our new house today to choose colors for the accent wall. After looking at the existing colors, we're going with Delicious Berry!

The kitchen has accents of New Brick, and the main color is Castle Stone.


This isn't our place, but the colors all together on the Behr webpage.


Sitting there visiting with the owner we'll be renting from, I got so excited to move in! Less than a month!

It's supposed to be warm this weekend, so maybe we'll go to the park to get a few pictures of the leaves. It's been cold and rainy the past couple of weekends. And then Sunday afternoon we're planning on going to the pumpkin patch with Adeline and Angie and Dan.

Hope you all have a fab weekend!

2 comments:

Chi said...

I hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch. I love the colors you chose for your new place---how exciting! What are your plans for Max's birthday???

She said...

Hey! I could move my stuff right in to your house! All my favorite colors! My kitchen is brick, my living, dining and fam rooms are all different shades of gold and my baths are berry.