Sunday, October 5, 2008

Garble Garble...

Oh me oh my...it's raining and cooler outside. It's about stinking time!

It's snowing up in the mountains. Pretty soon that will be a site I'm ready to see go away, but for now, I'm ready for it!

I'm also ready to plan Max's birthday party! Maybe I'll get started on that this week. And I'm also getting excited to move all of my house things into my new house. I've been visualizing where everything will go.

Let's see, what else?

This past week was crazy full. And productive.

We ordered Max's new wheelchair:
quickie zippee

Pretty cool huh? We will get it in a couple of months if everything goes through smoothly, which it likely will, because, we got Max back on Medicaid this week! Yippee! It really is going to help so much.

Later in the week I've got to stop Max's allergy meds so we can get an accurate test on the 13th to see if we can find what makes his body freak out with vaccines. I'm not looking forward to the days with extra snot and little guy itchy eyes.

Okay, off to watch more HOUSE episodes before bed. This post is seeming mighty jumbled to me...but maybe it's just my life right now...pretty jumbled!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, golly gee. I love seeing the chair!

Remember that the chair, like his other chairs, make him sweat. Eventhough he might act like he's okay in it, do what the tell you to do with repositioning. Oh, I just know he'll love working on that tray!!! can/can't wait to see it!

Also.... the snow in the moutains leads me to think we are all in that season of not only "hibernating" but also preparing for Spring!

I love snow in the mountains. Did I tell you that I am looking at a cabin for the winter in the So Cal mountains? I love mountains!!! So much to learn from them....

Sally

Unknown said...

jumbled is fine ... sometimes our best stuff comes out in 'stream of consciousness'format.

very cool chair - should be really good for you guys .....

Thia said...

Praying for the no allergy med days.
Snow? I didn't realize you used such foul language on your site. lol. I must be getting old. I used to love it.