Sunday, October 19, 2008

Guess where...

We went today?
DSC_0128.JPG

Max and Adeline played and snuggled while we looked for pumpkins for them...
DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0116.JPG

It was Adeline's first pumpkin patch experience...
DSC_0121.JPG copy

But to Max, it was all old hat...
DSC_0114.JPG

Here's what we came away with...
DSC_0137.JPG

We had a fun time dressing the kiddo's up. Adeline was being super fussy, so I put Max's leg on her to calm her down...family will know why this is funny. Think Brenna holding down the crying babies.
DSC_0177.JPG

Happy Pumpkin!
DSC_0197.JPG

There are about 110 more pictures on our flickr page. Just click on any of the above photos to go see them all.

11 comments:

jen said...

beautiful pics!!

Unknown said...

fun ... i love the smile on the pumpkin. :)

dmartin said...

What sweet, sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Allen Arnn said...

oh I always love to see your pumpkin patch pictures!!!
When is Abbey coming? Will you go again with her?

debbiearnn said...

WHOA!
Allen's been on my computer...that was a comment from DEBBIE!!!
:-)

Lauren said...

I love that jack-o-lantern you guys carved! And what a great green pumpkin you found!

Deana said...

Thanks all! Abbey will be here for Max's birthday. We bought her a pumpkin to carve if she wants, but being that his birthday is on Halloween, and the last day the pumpkin patch is open, I doubt we'll go out there with her.

She said...

So many excellent pictures on your flickr! I love the punkin patch with the mtns in the background and the "sisters" set and the ones of Dan and Adeline are awesome and the kids in their costumes. You have an awesome camera!

Chi said...

I love the picture of you and your sister. You both look great and so happy (Max and Adeline look great too)!

Leanne Stewart said...

Okay, this is just sad. I read this in my google feed thingy and always "comment"..........in my head!

Love the pictures. LOVE the one of Ang and family. They should blow that up and frame it.

:D

She said...

I loved the flickr pics! My favorites are the sisters, monsters, pumpkins and mountains and discovering just how much baby A looks like here daddy!